1. Social Mobilizer will report to Team Leader Social Mobilizer.
2. To represent & introduce WVP into communities, its goals and objectives to ensure confidence building and smooth entry within communities.
3. Conduct Broad Based Community Meetings (BBCM) at the grass root (village) level.
4. Register Community Development Volunteers and maintain Volunteer Database.
5. Conduct training and provide guidelines for CDVs and community structures (CBOs, CCBs, Elders Committees, and VCs) such as community management system training.
6. Work closely with CDVs and build the capacity in social mobilization to encourage higher community participation.
7. Conduct data verification (PLA data collection & general vulnerability information of WV targeted communities) of data utilized in program planning and implementation.
8. Conduct monitoring and evaluation of social mobilization activities in coordination with Quality Enhancement Unit (QEU) specifically M&E unit.
9. Liaise & co-ordinate with all stakeholders at UC level.
10. Document and submit reports as required in a timely manner to concerned bodies.
11. Organize volunteer acknowledgement ceremonies at the UC level.
12. Prepare and validate beneficiaries list for program interventions.
13. Data collection from communities and cleaning of data with M&E unit.
14. Frequent field visits to communities and other stakeholders for information sharing.
15. Submission of daily field visit reports to the Team Leader.
15. Understand and incorporate child protection policy into all sectors of work.
1. Achieving quality results and services
Respond promptly in a professional manner
Complete tasks in a timely, cost-effective way
2. Building collaborative relationships
Builds and maintains strong relationships
Cooperates well with other team members
Education & Experience:
Bachelors Degree preferably M.A/M.Sc in Social Work/Sociology, Anthropology & Rural Development with 2-3 experience in participatory processes in relief, early recovery or development projects in NGOs, INGOs & Government Agency. Masters Degree is an added factor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong skills in communication, negotiation, mediation and coordination both oral & written.
• Knowledge about the local culture.
• Good communication skills both in local language Pashto as well as in English.
• Ability to work in and contribute to team building environment.
• Ability to maintain performance expectations in diverse cultural contexts, psychologically stressful environment and physical hardship with limited conditions
• Capacity to work under pressure