We are looking for some suitable candidates to fill in some vacant positions. In this regard applications are invited from competent professionals to fill in the position of Manager Monitoring & Evaluation based at our Regional Office, Skardu (Gilgit-Baltistan).
To provide feed back to management through monitoring, evaluation, and assessment of programmes, projects, packages, activities and processes for course correction and programme improvement.
Over 5 years of relevant experience preferably in development sector.
- Manage all monitoring, evaluation and research (MER) activities at the regional level.
- Design regional MER systems and tools.
- Ensure timely preparation of progress reports and their quality.
- Coordinate with the Core M&E in timely preparation of donor reports.
- Prepare annual plans and budget documents.
- Conduct and supervise baseline and impact surveys at the regional level.
- Conduct post-survey qualitative and research studies.
- Provide technical support to regional MIS officers and section in designing M&E systems, data collection formats, and preparing reports.
- Identify and arrange training courses for the concerned staff in M&E.
NOTE: AKRSP is an equal opportunity employer. Only online applications submitted through this website before the date line will be considered for further process. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview