General Scope of Work: Main objective of the required individual will be to assist the Training Services Section in developing and implementing short-term capacity building projects in line with training requirements of the corporate and private sectors primarily. The individual will be required to learn from the organization’s rich experience of serving as a premier capacity building organization in the development sector and identify and build upon best practices.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Operational (General/Administrative):
1. Assist in ensure compliance with all organizational policies, rules and regulations.
2. Safeguard organizational interests in the execution of the Unit’s operations.
3. Assist in the smooth functioning of TRU activities.
4. Hold responsibility for delivering quality and achieving short-term, intermediary and final outputs of the Training Unit
5. Assist, facilitate and collaborate with Unit Head (Manager – TRU) to ensure smooth functioning of TRU.
6. Assist in the preparation of Unit budgets and utilization of approved finances; ensure that expenses are incurred in an efficient and economical manner
7. Get required feedback and support to help improve department’s over all performances.
8. Manage/maintain project related information (hard and soft copies) in full compliance with organizational QMS guidelines.
B. Functional (Task Specific):
9. Organize events trainings, policy dialogues, seminars/conferences and workshops etc. in line with the objectives and mandate of the Training Services Section
10. Design and implement/deliver customized training (capability/skill) development projects in various sectors
11. Respond to training requests in a timely and efficient manner in consultation with the designated supervisor
12. Identify training requirements of various organizations, as and when required
13. Provide necessary technical facilitation during such events and ensure effective coordination of required logistical arrangements through the Event
14. Prepare and maintain all required documentation related to various types of training and
awareness raining events
15. Maintain good working relationships with client organizations
16. Prepare training reports/briefs upon completion of activities for record and dissemination
17. Evaluate effectiveness/impact of trainings and recommend suitable changes, as necessary
18. Ensure compliance of LEAD Pakistan’s quality standards during implementation of activities
19. Liaise with event participants as and when required
C. Symbiotic (Cross-Functional):
20. Assist with the necessary interfaces and working relationship with all departments/units for making on-time progress on TRU activities
Qualification and Professional Requirements:
1. Minimum: Master’s degree in training, social sciences or related discipline from a recognized university. Individuals with higher level of academic standing and record will be given preference.
2. Individuals with 2 Year professional experience will be given preference.
3. Excellent report writing and presentation skills are a must
4. Ability to meet targets within tight deadlines
5. Result-oriented team player and leader
6. Strong oral and written English communication skills required.
7. Sound judgment, flexibility, adaptability and cultural sensitivity.
8. Proficiency in MS Office Suite required.