GENERAL SCOPE OF WORK: The main contribution of Coordinator Fundraising will be to develop marketable ideas that are in consonance with LEAD Pakistan’s mission and objectives. The candidate will support the business development unit in the smooth operation of the section. The Person will also establish and maintain partnerships with donors, institutions and key organizations to support the implementation of proposed projects and programmes.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and implement standardized proposal development formats and processes.
- Execute proposal development through three defined channels: a) planning and developing ideas with the donor from the drawing board stage, b) competitive bidding, c) expansion of current projects and interventions.
- Develop and implement a system of centralized concept/proposal submission with a view to conforming to a certain level of quality.
- Liaise with donors to present proposals and discuss potential collaborations.
- Review and develop concepts flowing in from other internal departments.
- Supervise the maintenance of concept/proposal inventory matrix.
- Ensure a regular follow up on proposal submissions and maintain an update in the proposal inventory matrix.
- Supervise the maintenance of donor profile matrix and ensure regular update in terms of focal areas and current and upcoming opportunities.
- Present and discuss up coming opportunities in a section meeting with the GM PDD.
- Acquire and develop knowledge on LEAD Pakistan focal areas through means such as workshops, seminars, publications/reports, and web searches.
- Coordinate, monitor, and maintain the execution of I-NET at the Corporate Office level.
- Define and explicate I-NET mechanics, methodology and processes to Project Managers and ensure a sound understanding of the subject for smooth execution of the I-NET.
- Ensure adherence to standardized I-NET processes and methodology by Corporate as well as project offices.
- Coordinate with project managers for regular maintenance of project I-NETs, based on standardized processes, and delivery of required output.
- Coordinate the Integration of Corporate Office and project I-NETs on a quarterly basis, and provide an integrated report for strategic partnership decisions.
- Refine and fine tune the I-NET process based on a sound rationale and consensus of the Section and concerned line manager.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience with minimum 2 years of professional experience in project/programme development and partnership development.
- Experience of working with INGOs/donor agencies/UN preferred
- Demonstrated ability of designing and developing international, regional and national-level development projects
- Knowledge/experience of implementing project development tools and frameworks
- Ability to develop LFAs and project specific budgets and workplans
- Management and Organization skills in terms of people and work
- Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills are a must
- Ability to meet targets within tight deadlines
- Result-oriented team player and leader
- Strong oral and written English communication skills required.
- Sound judgment, flexibility, adaptability and cultural sensitivity.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required.
Master’s in a social sciences or related discipline from a recognized university.